Hosea 14:3 "in you the fatherless find compassion"

Monday, April 4, 2011

One day down... one to go...

17 hours to go! Today went by reeeeally slow, and I found my mind wandering. I kind of felt like my brain was in Candyland playing on Chocolate Mountain while I was trying to be in good Ol' Pensacola! We stayed busy! Brett was supposed to fly today (but didn't due to bad weather), and I had a play/mom date with Laura and her son with the boys. So, all in all... it was a good day! Just kind of feeling like my stomach is in knots, and I'm just ready to know! Good or Bad, we want it done, so we can either move on as a family of 6 or a family of 4 and planning on the next pregnancy... I'd rather do the first BUT it's in God's hands, and what big powerful hands those are! So this blog is just specifically asking all of you to pray for us as we go into tomorrow! Rejoice with us if it is good news, and if it is news that we didn't want to hear just pray for the healing of our already somewhat attached hearts, and for the journey we will continue to embark on! God's will be done! Thanks everyone for your prayers, and WE CAN'T WAIT!!! S and B, we hope you are the ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment